- Seeking qualified applicants for a Postdoctoral Researcher in Developing High-throughput Metabolomics Methods for Population-based Phenotyping at the International Open Laboratory (Karolinska Institute)
- Dr. Niimi (Heavy Ion Therapy Research Program)identified clustered DNA double strand break formation after carbon-ion radiotherapy by using super resolution microscopy
- Dr. Hiroko Ikeda received “The Award for Young Investigator of The Japanese Society for Biological Sciences in Space”
- DNA double-strand break repair pathway regulates PD-L1 expression in cancer cells (Dr. Niimi and Prof. Nakano)
- Seeking qualified applicants for a Lecturer/Assistant Professor in Omics-based Medical Science
Recruitment has ended.
- The 4th International Symposium of Gunma University Initiative for Advanced Research (GIAR)