[2017 academic year]
1) To strengthen the linkage to WHO and WHO CCs n Japan, WHO lab staff participated in the 1st Conference among WHO Collaborating Centres in Japan organized by National Center for Global and Medicine in April.
2) WHO lab held international Symposium on Toward culture creation of effective team medicine for patient safety – Interprofessional Education in collaboration with the World Health Organization and Ministry of Health Labor and Welfare, Japan- nominal support by Gunma Prefectural Government, Gunma Medical Association and other related association in November.
3) WHO lab staff participated the Fourth Global Forum on Human Resources for Health, Dublin, Ireland in November.
4) WHO lab staff participated WHO’s Patient Safety Management Expert Meeting held in Geneva, Switzerland, in December
5) WHO lab staff visited WHO/HQs, Geneva, to discuss about the role of IPE in patient safety in January 2018.
6) WHO lab staff participated the Prince Mahidol Award Conference 2018 – Making the World Safe from the Threat of Emerging Infectious Diseases- held in Bangkok, Thailand, in February.
[2018 academic year]
1) WHO Lab with Gunma Prefectural Government and Gunma Medical Association held “The 3rd Patient Safety Global Ministerial Summit Participants’ Expert Meeting “Interprofessional Education to build effective and sustainable collaboration capacity for patient safety by experiencing the team-building process” and “International Symposium on Patient Safety: The 3rd Patient Safety Global Ministerial Summit Participants’ Symposium “Building Leadership Capacity for Patient Safety” nominal support by Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare and Ministry and Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology in April, 2018.