- Seeking qualified applicants for a position of Postdoctoral Research Fellowship at Gunma University Initiative for Advanced Research (GIAR)
- Roles for the DNA-PK complex and 53BP1 in protecting ends from resection during DNA double-strand break repair (Shibata’s lab)
- RNF8 promotes high linear energy transfer carbon-ion-induced DNA double-stranded break repair in serum-starved human cells (Shibata’s lab)
- Seeking qualified applicants for a position of Postdoctoral Research Fellowship at the International Open Laboratory (Dr. Held Lab/MGH)
Recruitment has ended.
- A review regarding the regulation of PD-L1, a molecular target in cancer immune therapy, in response to DNA damage has been published in Cancer Science.